Friday, May 1, 2015

Last blog : My personal experience with class

Since the start of the semester, I was wondering what benefit we would get by writing such time consuming blogs but in the end, I feel a change in myself. I can remember the ideas that I wrote, I can apply these ideas into real world politics and I can apply these ideas on any given situation that can be translated to describe any particular event that I experience. I believe that those things which you write, is engraved in your memory whereas in rote writing, you lose all the content once you are up with the paper. So i am thankful to sir Nausherwan for designing such a course outline and course breakup due to which I learned the most. My writing skills are improved now and I can focus on things which i never considered to be important while writing. One of these important things is inclusion of topic sentence which I always use to ignore. 

regarding the course i general, Firstly with Such challenging theories and intense class participation, I feel that I am more confident than before. Secondly, with such a nice teacher who is dedicated to spread  good ideas and creating good norms in society, i felt empowered that we can take stand for the good. 

Considering the so called liberal values that have corrupted us, we need to make sure that the values we learn from liberal ideology are good. With the good i mean those values which are universally accepted and not just what is good for one self. So i side with Sir Nausherwan with regard to todays class.

I am thank full to Sir. This is what I had to tell all of you in the end.

Thank you.


UZAIR MUJEEB

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you learned so much from this class. I hope that you're able to utilize the skills you've gained in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete